Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Social Engineering

From: Joshua Shaffer <jbs3600 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:27:41 -0500

Both of these ideas require people to do their job, and follow policy
instructions correctly.

Clearly, this is too much to expect.

Perhaps, one could augment a knowledge repository system that could
require levels of authorization to retrieve an artifact out of it, and
automate the process of doing so; SVN with bureaucracy.