Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Snort as Firewall (WinXP)

From: Neil <neil () voidfx net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:45:02 +0530

Yeah, well, in all my readings and largely from the mail on this list,
I've come to the conclusion that Snort definitly won't give me
iptable-functionality on a windows box.

My solution is one I should've done a while ago: start using linux.  Of
course, thats much harder than it sounds, but we'll see how it turns out.

Thanks to the list for all the help.

Cheers,
Neil