Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SSH server under attack...

From: Rembrandt <rembrandt () jpberlin de>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 02:06:11 +0100

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus