Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Mass Machine Login

From: Jon Hart <jhart () spoofed org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:25:09 -0500

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 10:06:18PM -0500, Ryan Cummings wrote:
I've been beating my brains out trying to find a solution for this but
can't.  Has anyone seen software or a script that will allow you to
send a login to multiple machines at one time?  Say for an entire
room, for sake of an example, has 75 computers all on the same vlan
and we would like to login to all the computers without touching each
one of them individually with a specified username.

Without knowing what OS you are talking about... on Linux I've come to
favor dsh, especially with the -c option.

-jon