Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Google Desktop and Security

From: "Joe George" <j.george () conservation org>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:23:47 -0500

I go by the rule, "If you have any reservations about any application,
you're probably right to have them."  I like certain services Google has
available, but Google Desktop is not one of them.  If you have the
resources, you may wish to download and install on a workstation with
non-critical data.  Just a thought...

JG