Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Virus Research LAb Setup.......

From: he4h00k () yahoo co in
Date: 15 Feb 2006 06:15:20 -0000

Hi All,

I want to setup a lab for virus research.
Can anyone suggest me sme documentations and links for this purpose.

I know some basic methods using vmware and all.
But I have to set it up again and again if i want to do the same job for some other virus.

Can anyone provide me some documenattion or links and/or network diagrams for the same.

Bye,
Mac

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus