Security Basics mailing list archives

Network proximity warning

From: "Eric Moakley" <moakley.eric () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:32:31 -0400

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for Legal notices issued
by Network devices.  My company is currently looking for notices to
add to our security policy notifying any intruder that they have
entered secure space designated for company use.  This is to be
implemented on the firewalls, routers, and switches as well as a
notice upon successful log on to our AD server.  Does anyone have any
setup similar to this or experience relating to its use/usefulness as
an addition to security policies?  Or does anyone have any suggestions
as to the content of such a warning?

Thanks in advance
~Cheers