Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Risk Ranking...

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:35:30 -0500

What kind of incidents are you talking about? HIPAA requirements
should help, since you're in healthcare. You might look up DITSCAP for
a guideline as well (military, DoD security requirements).

Usually with HIPAA you'll have levels of disclosure for PHI incidents
- but I'm not sure that they bother ranking them.

Since "google" is now a verb, how do you spell googleing/googling? :)