Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Analysing Windows Syslogs

From: "jon.holvoet () pandora be" <jon.holvoet () telenet be>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:07:19 +0000

I can only agree on eventid.net.
And while you are there, have a look at their tool eventreader ( http://www.altairtech.ca/eventreader/ ) if you want a
cheap tool to automate event collection, and a direct link to their database.
If the price is already too much, you can also use Evlog ( http://www.altairtech.ca/evlog/ ) which is free but with
lesser functionalities.

On 7/31/06, Nicolas Malbranche <nmalbranche () net2s com> wrote:
http://eventid.net/ is a great resource to troubleshoot any windows events.
The yearly subscription is fairly cheap too. And I'm not affiliated in any
way with them.