Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Salaries: INFOSEC pro.

From: PCSC Information Services <info () pcsage biz>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:26:57 -0400

Hello Hero,

You might consider http://www.sans.org/surveys/ which gives access to
the SANS salary survey of 2005. I believe you'll find a broad base of
categories are surveyed.

Sean Swayze
info AT pcsage DOT biz

On 11-Aug-06, at 1:57 AM, alcides the hero wrote:

I wonder if you can give any idea about the compensation given to
security professionals in your country.
I wish to classify them according to the certs they hold:  I.Security+
II.C|EH
III.CISSP
IV.SANS Certs
V.Others-
-with a pre-assumption that he/she holds an engineering degree in
IT/related area and in the domain for over 2yrs.Thaks in advance.
Regards.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus