Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Secure USB drive

From: "Rob Thompson" <my.security.lists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:09:37 -0700

On 8/10/06, Ken S <ken.securitylist () gmail com> wrote:
I am just completing the selection of the following drives as our
corporate standards:

- mtrust mdrive 500
http://www.m-systems.com/site/en-US/Products/DiskOnKey/M-Drive/

- Kingston Data Traveler Elite - Privacy Edition
http://www.kingston.com/flash/dt_elite_privacy.asp

My company is with Ken on this one.  We also use the Data Traveler
Elite Privacy Edition.  While it is a little more spendy than other
products you can get, it's foolproof and it is secure.

<snip>

--
Rob