Security Basics mailing list archives

OpenLDAP log monitoring

From: "Rodrigo Blanco" <rodrigo.blanco.r () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:57:02 -0600

Hello list,

I am thinking of setting up a monitoring system to detect brute-force
attempts through log inspection (among other measures), but I do not
know any tools for this, commercial or free.

Has anyone had this kind of approach to OpenLDAP security? Does anyone
know of tools that could be used for this?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Rodrigo.