Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Software Firewalls

From: <Lance.Druger () wellsfargo com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:58:08 -0500

Here you go:

From:
http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=7040

Hello all,

Kerio Technologies has grown into a significant player in both security
and messaging markets. We have achieved many accolades, and we have many
satisfied customers all over the world.

Kerio now employs over one hundred people in our three offices
worldwide. We want to continue to deliver products that you enjoy to
use. We made a promise to give our customers the best products in their
category. And that means implementing some changes in our product
strategy.

During the second half of this year, Kerio will be discontinuing two
host-based security products from our portfolio - Kerio ServerFirewall
and Kerio Personal Firewall.

Kerio Personal Firewall will be discontinued as of December 31, 2005. It
will not be available for purchase after this date. Subscriptions will
not be renewed. Technical support will be provided to all customers with
valid subscriptions until the end of 2006.

Thank you for your support of Kerio.

Cheers,
Joshua Thomas

Lance Druger