Security Basics mailing list archives

Fw: FW: Re: Antivirus Comparison

From: "Dana" <absolutezero273c () myrealbox com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:42:07 -0400

You may want to have a look at http://www.av-test.org .
I find it useful for comparison but there is not much in the way of opinions or pros and cons.

Just my $.02.

can anyone give me a comparison chart between all >these antivirus...
looking for comparison between norton, f-secure and >trend micro.

any link will be very helpfull.

--- Begin Message --- From: "Dana Rawson" <DRawson () gjmltd com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:35:00 -0400

Cheers,

Dana

can anyone give me a comparison chart between all these antivirus...
looking for comparison between norton, f-secure and trend micro.

any link will be very helpfull.

Message transport security by GatewayDefender.com
1:32:49 PM ET - 9/26/2005

--- End Message ---