Security Basics mailing list archives

Core Banking Applications

From: Lbuchalski () bankinfosecurity com
Date: 20 Sep 2005 18:05:38 -0000

Hello,

I am considering creating a core application security mailing list for the banking industry, and wanted to know if
others felt that it would be a worthwhile endeavor. I have already submitted this question to the pen-test list,
however, I am looking for some additional guidance.

My name is Lila Buchalski, and I am the editor for www.Bankinfosecurity.com (BIS). BIS is Banking specific information
security portal that features technology and news updates, up-to-date event calendars, webinar information, white
papers, and more.

Others in the industry have expressed interest in both joining and moderating this list, but I am looking for feedback
in regard to its organization. For example, should there be specific application threads, etc. I want to know what
others are interested in seeing!

Also, if would like to join, please send an e-mail to CoreAppSecurity () Bankinfosecurity com.

Thanks in advance.
Lila B.
lbuchalski () bankinfosecurity com