Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: University Degree or CISSP

From: "Simon Borduas" <sborduas () hypertec ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:19:01 -0400

This is off topic, but I couldn't resist.

On 30 Aug 2005 at 21:14, Mark Teicher wrote:

The math should go without saying, that should eliminate the
potential candidate with HR.  Hmm, candidate can't add, but yet
claims all this experience, possibly this potential candidate
believes there is 8 layers to the TCP/OSI stack..

At the company I work for, there is a 8th layer to the OSI model.
It's the CEO layer. Forget about datagrams, if this guy doesn't like
the packet (read package) my solutions are doomed.

Regards,

Simon Borduas, CSO and CISSP