Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Opinion about CEH

From: "Terry Cutler" <tcutler () novell com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:21:00 -0600

I just passed the exam and took the course this week. Worth every penny.
HOWEVER ...if you take the material directly from CEH it's like reading
a book with no structure. Intense school  really put the blocks in
place, and not only prepared me for what's on the exam, but Ralph
Echemendia's knowledge was top notch & real world !

Terry P Cutler
Master CNE 4,5,6 , CDE, A+, MCP, NEE, CLP 9
PSE -  Premium Services Engineer
Novell Canada, Leading provider of infrastructure software and services
http://www.novell.com
"Alonzo Llamas" <alonzo.llamas () montenegroeditores net> 09/29/05 3:21
PM >>>
Hello guys.

I was just reading about CEH certification (Ethical Hacker) by
ECCouncil,
and I' d like to hear opinions about the certification, contents of the
course, etc.

I mean, its this really useful, someone here has taken the cert?

Thanks in advance.

Alonzo Llamas