Security Basics mailing list archives

RV: IPspoofing

From: "Ing. Christian Julio Moldes C." <christian.moldes () advanceteam com bo>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:50:49 -0400

Edgar:

First, do not send this type of e-mails from your corporate account. Since
this list is read by thousands of people, you may actually getting more
problems. Specially, if you just have announced a corporate vulnerability
and the lack of information security resources in your company.

Most firewalls provide enough protection against IP spoofing. You should
review your firewall functionality to activate this option.

Atentamente, / Best regards,

Christian Julio Moldes C.
CISM, CISSP, MCSE:Security, CISA, CCNA