Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Code signing possible of Linux?

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:49:59 -0700

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the response. The binaries that we are planning to sign
will BE used on Windows and NOT on Linux.

However we need to build the Build Signing System on Linux platform
i.e. sign binaries on a Linux box. See <
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/?action=viewtopic&id=130 > for a brief
description of the design of the system.