Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Domain & share auditing

From: amitk () ingvysyabank com
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:26:37 +0530

Hi Dave,

    I think this will help you to walk thru the OU data information and you
can make a report in Excel..... I'll give you the complete script
tomorrow.... For server report please refer GFI LanGuard as it gives you the
share with Permissions (those who have access for that share)..

Regards,
Amit Kothari

  _____

(iGATE Infrastructure Management Services | http://www.igate.com)