Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Web site/IP redirection

From: "Jackson W. McKinley" <jackson.mckinley () team telstra com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 10:41:31 +1000

Httpwatch from simtec.ltd.uk

Its not free so you have to buy it but its the best program ive found
for doing http tracing and watching page redir's around.  Also does
cookies and header veriables and what not.

There is a similar plug in for modzilla call headerview or something
like that but its no where near as good and doesnt show the info i
normally require.

Hope that helps

Cheers

J.