Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Antivirus on intranet network

From: Steven Meyer <meysteven () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:50:13 +0100

I think I'll go with the "Intelligent Update" solution.
Thanks for all your help.
Steven Meyer

2005/11/28, Andrew Han <security.han () gmail com>:
Hi Steve,

Is that "work"computer of yours connected to the internet? If yes, you can
use any anti virus s/w which will update the defintion as schedule.
If no, you should consult with sophos.  They provide connectionless updates.

Have fun.

S.H