Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Encrypted file

From: Martín Villalba <famafcs () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:09:14 -0300

Hi! It doesn´t seems like an encrypted file, it looks more like a
corrupted file. Or maybe you don´t have the right font to visualize it
(but it doesn´t seems likely), or your PowerPoint version is too old
(doesn´t seems likely, either).
It could also be a non-PowerPoint file, which would explain why you
can´t see it right. If you can see the correct background, or some
colors, then this is not your problem.
My advice? Contact whoever sent it to you, and ask him/her/it to send it again.
C-you!