Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: PCIDS Standard

From: "Roger A. Grimes" <roger () banneretcs com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:59:51 -0400

I don't know the answer to any of your questions, but I wanted to
comment...if you are a computer security person it may pay to take a
look at the PCIDSS documentation. It's an excellent example of a general
ecommerce security policy. I've reviewed it a few times, even
volunteered to help particpate in its creation, and it is a great
example of a general security policy.

Anyone have the link handy?? (I'm offsite at the moment)

Roger

***
*Roger A. Grimes, Banneret Computer Security, Computer Security
Consultant
*CPA, CISSP, MCSE: Security (NT/2000/2003/MVP), CNE (3/4), CEH, CHFI
*email: roger () banneretcs com
*cell: 757-615-3355
*Author of Malicious Mobile Code:  Virus Protection for Windows by
O'Reilly
*http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/malmobcode
*Author of Honeypots for Windows (Apress)
*http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=281
****