Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: IM Security

From: Matt Dees <matt () cpanel net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 05:35:04 -0500

just as a side note, trillian provides an encryption method for IM security, only problem with trillian.. is that it's trillian and it tends to get rather unstable (at least in my experiance).
yoos laho wrote:

Hey, there is a program called IMManager by IMLogic. IMlogic is the leader nowadays in IM management and security. I
really trust their product. You should go fo it!
Regards,
Yoos