Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Win32 Firewalls.

From: "Michael Pietrzak" <pietrzak () salk edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:33:24 -0800

I have had wonderful luck with the BLINK product from eEye. It's cheap, like
40 or 50 bucks a license, has a wonderful interface (very easy to get up and
running), very effective at network firewalling or application firewalling.
And best of all, all the BLINK installs you have in your environment can be
managed from a central management console. It even has vulnerability
scanning built into it which I found very effective as well.

Take a look at it here...

http://eeye.com/html/products/blink/index.html

Good luck,

Michael Pietrzak