Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Telling prospective wi-fi customers they are open to hacking

From: "Andrew Shore" <andrew.shore () holistecs com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:15:55 -0000

You could find a company with an open Access point then offer to do a
free scan, then show then its open. Or even blanket market to companies
in an area and offer free checks.

This way you're not telling them before hand you know they have an
issue, its just a service you offer.

Then offer to fix the problem.

?

HTH Andy