Security Basics mailing list archives

Speaker for my School

From: Kinnell <kinnell.t () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:59:19 -0600

I am currently at the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire (finally
graduating in May), and was wondering if anyone on this list lives
near St. Paul MN,  Minneapolis MN, or Madison WI and would be willing
to possibly come give a talk for my ACM group, and possibly my Major
(Computer Science).  We are looking for someone who would be willing
to talk on almost any security or administration topic from general
day to day issues, or a specific point in your field.

If you would be willing to come give a talk please contact me.
I look forward to any interest in this.

thanks,
Kinnell Tackett