Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Citrix administration security

From: "Depp, Dennis M." <deppdm () ornl gov>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:09:35 -0500

Can you please explain this statement

"I don't want AD to set the policies because the users will have more
access on a regular desktop."

AD can give you very ganular access to lock down the desktop.  Also AD
allows you to apply these settings to an OU.  If you get another Citrix
server (or replace the existing server) you only need to move the server
into the OU to get the security settings you desire.

Dennis