Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: user name from security logs

From: yaro <yaro () nectarine info>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:14:56 +0200

i just would to say that all "solutions" provided by booting on
single-user mode *shouldn't* work on debian, because in "debian single
mode" you are anyway prompted for password.

just my 2 eurocents ;)

./pier
--
    "I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though
she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I

Up to 200mb per outgoing message.
All free, is your current email having this functionalities ?
Check http://www.nectarine.info for registration and more info.

This message is added automatically, for any information or support
contact: support () nectarine info; if it is spam dont hesitate to report it.