Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: program to store passwords

From: Florian Rommel <frommel () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:36:37 +0300

hi,
We use Handysafe on all our portable devices which is very good and has strong encryption. Personally I use a weird passwordlist-in-random-text-on-encrypted image on my powerbook for personal password management. We also have a Password application on our server since we provide services to multiple clients, we need a central storage program. I can get the name for you if you want but its on a user basis, so the amount of people accessing it at teh same time is limited. At another client we designed a password management interface with a mySQL backend and a php /binary frontend running over SSL... seems to work very well for them and they are happy.

//FR

http://www.2blocksaway.com/