Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Nmap oprions

From: Eric Smith <defcon47 () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:48:33 -0700 (PDT)

This is one way of identifying all hosts with port 21
open. The ipfile.txt should have a single IP address
on  each line. The nmap.all will contain all output in
a grepable form.

nmap -sS -P0 -p 21 -oG nmap.all ./ipfile.txt

Then to identify which hosts had the open port

grep open nmap.all

Hope this helps.

--- Juan B <juanbabi () yahoo com> wrote:

HI,

I need to scan my big network for port 21 on many
hosts.

I want that nmap will show me just the hosts which
the
port found open. I know that I can do this with grep
but im not sure about the syntex.

can some one please help.

thanks.

protection around