Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Masters program for Information Security?

From: Shyaam <shyaam () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:37:40 -0400

Hi,
I am a Master's graduate from The George Washington University,
Washington DC. Our school offers the best Information Security &
Information Assurance courses as we are right at the Center of
Security(Washington DC) and the student's as well as most of the
staff's are in the US Government and hence they also give some courses
that provides hands-on experience.
Kindly email me for more details or you can also check out at www.gwu.edu
and if you want to do MS in Computer Science with a Specialization in
Information Security like what I did, you can refer to www.cs.gwu.edu
Thank you
Shyaam