Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Linux boxs authentication to Cisco secure Tacacs ACS ver 3.0

From: Mr Wiggles <astalavista.box.sk () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:07:44 -0500

There is a tacacs module for pam called tacplus.  I am pretty sure
support/development for it was discontinued a while ago.  You should
be able to find it for download by googling it or hitting up
freshmeat/sourceforge.

After some poking and prodding I was able to get it working but my
difficulties are probably due to my lack of experience with PAM in
general.