Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: I am searching for an good online infosec learning institution.. any suggestions?

From: Eric Brown <ericbrow () ziplip com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:44:30 -0800 (PST)

I am currently attending Capella University (capella.edu).  They have a MS in Information Technology with an emphasis
in security.  I've also looked at Norwich University that has an MS in Information Assurance
(http://www3.norwich.edu/msia/index.html).  Both of these are on-line and accredited schools.  I'm currently attending
Capella, and I think I may go on to do Norwich as well.

Good Luck.
Eric