Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Program to monitor employee internet usage

From: Bénoni MARTIN <Benoni.MARTIN () libertis ga>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:29:55 +0100

Well, you do not give us a lot of info about your situation !

In the past, I had an ISA Server 2K4 set up on a Win 2K3 Server, and this can match your needs. Or I had in another
company Ntop/Squid set up on a Mandrake and this gave us nice graphs ...

If you are a developer, you can cerate a little application can gather periodically your FW's logs and then display
what you want on an interface. I did something similar with my IIS logs of my web servers and it works fine (about a
fortnight of work).

HTH !