Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: what to do?

From: Ayaz Ahmed Khan <ayaz () pakcon org>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:38:40 +0500 (PKT)

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfoc_ml