Security Basics mailing list archives

how to break a personal firewall

From: mahendra_yn () yahoo com
Date: 19 Dec 2005 12:30:04 -0000

Hi All,

Thank you.

I am an amateur and right now into testing different desktop personal firewalls.

Can anybody help with the information as to how we can break or bypass or cheat the personal desktop firewall and
establish a remote session with that pc.

I have tried using the 'wormhole tunnel" model,but with that I am only able to capture a packet,but not able to
establisha a connection and see a data transfer.

Thanking you all in advance

Mahendra.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfoc_ml