Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Enterprise level firewall selection

From: Javier Larrea Jaspe <javier.larrea () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:21:16 +0200

Try this web:

http://www.tolly.com

/"The Tolly Group's program provides end-users independently-validated information across a range of technologies. "/

The following is a performance comparison, (Checkpoint vs. Netscreen vs. Cisco):

http://www.tolly.com/TS/2002/Check%20Point/VPN-1%20Pro/TollyTS202132CheckPointVPN-1ProAug02-b.pdf

Javier Larrea

sumeet_nagar () hotmail com wrote:

Dear list members,

I am looking for comparison of different enterprise level firewalls and was wondering if you could help me with that.
I am sure someone has done such a comparison based on effectiveness, performance, throughput, price, other features
etc. of leading vendors (Cisco, Checkpoint, Netcreen, Symantec, Cyberguard, SonicWall etc.)and I am just not able to
find it one the web. Would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?

Thanks so much!

Sumeet