Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Leveraging Kerberos for SSO

From: Alexander Bolante <alexander.bolante () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 20:34:57 -0700

Thanks for the info. I'm not looking for any 3rd party products e.g.
Centrify, Tivoli Access Manager for e-business with SPNEGO, etc. I'm
just looking for other "general" resources that discuss how to
leverage Kerberos for SSO.

When I obtain more detailed environment information, I will send you a note.

Cheers!