Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Question about hotel security design

From: "Dante Mercurio" <Dante () webcti com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:30:42 -0400

More likely they have a device like Cisco BBSM to manage the service.
See here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/netmgtsw/ps533/ps5463/index.html

The device just sits between the wireless and the Internet and nothing
is available until you authenticate.

M. Dante Mercurio, CISSP, CWNA, Security+