Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: learning ethical hacking

From: "Anirudhya Mitra" <quartz_blue () HotPOP com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:56:31 +0530

Great Gillett! What ever you have written seems to be very realistic to me.
I am also a computer security enthusiast but I don't want to be
script-kiddie. But when it comes to learning the technology, it seems that
there is no end of learning, and frankly, that's why i sometimes get
confused and fraustrated.
Is there any roadmap that a beginner can follow?