Security Basics mailing list archives

Kuwait First Annual IT Security Conference, 22-24 Nov. Crown Plaza Hotel

From: IT Security <info () promedia-international com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 05:17:27 +0300

Dear Colleague
This Kuwait First Annual IT Security Conference brings together IT professionals, developers, policy makers, industry
leaders and academicians.
It is a comprehensive event that covers all aspects of IT security, including:
The core elements of information security management.
The risks of today's organizations need to address, policies and technical solutions which can afford protection.
The management, technical and applied aspects of information security.
For more information :  http://www.promedia-international.com/itsecurity.htm
Tel: 2405015
Fax: 2405018
Email:  info () promedia-international com
Hassan Farhat
Conference Manager
Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html