Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hard Drive data security

From: "David Pires" <david () binarios net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 23:35:57 +0100

Hello Leong,

Point 1: use "dd" if using linux. If using windows, boot a linux cd
(i.e. knoppix) and use "dd"... :-)))

Point 2: I don't understand your question. sorry...

Regards

David Pires
Tel: +351 - 912 295 084
Sines - Portugal

Suzuki GSXR 1100 - «Respect the bike or the bike will kill you»

IRC: irc://irc.ptnet.org/gsxr (nick: GSXR)
ICQ: 9867083
Microsoft Messenger (MSN): david () binarios net
Homepage: http://www.binarios.net