Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Periodicals/Magazines

From: kristofer.mcconnell () prudential com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:16:08 -0400

Information Security magazine for one...

Regards,
Kris

|---------+--------------------------------------->
|         |   John Madden <chiwawa999 () yahoo com>  |
|         |                                       |
|         |                                       |
|         |   Thursday October 28, 2004 02:40 PM  |
|         |                                       |
|---------+--------------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:                                         SECURITY-BASICS () securityfocus com

  |       cc:                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:   Periodicals/Magazines                                                                           |

Hi all,

What are the most common periodicals/magazines used by
members of Securityfocus mailings list ?

Would like your opinion on the matter since there is
so many out there.

Many thanks