Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Electronic signatures and watermarking?

From: xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 06:55:02 +0100

I know that Photoshop can add watermarks to documents if that helps at
all?

xyberpix

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 16:10, Spencer, Mark wrote:
On business documents (those that still live in the paper world) where
public/private keys and signature verification are unavailable, is there
a way to make an electronic signature (a handwritten one that has been
scanned in) more secure?  Possibly by watermarking?  Anyone can scan in
a handwritten signature and paste it into a document, but I'm curious
about how one might watermark or otherwise secure it.

Thanks!

Mark
--
For Security and Open Source news: