Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Tool for EFS breaking

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:20:04 -0700

I've never had to really dig in deep before, although I know tools are
out there. One of the more popular ones is "Advanced EFS Data
Recovery" (http://www.crackpassword.com/products/prs/mswin/efs/). It's
not free, but it works.

Doing some Google hunting may also prove to be helpful to you. Try:
 - http://www.google.com/search?&q=crack+microsoft+efs
 - http://www.google.com/search?&q=break+microsoft+efs
 - http://www.google.com/search?&q=bypass+microsoft+efs

One last thing: Remember that knowing is half the battle...
 - http://www.petri.co.il/how_does_efs_work.htm

Good luck.

--
Peace.~G

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:31:41 -0300, Marco Araujo