Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows 98 box is 'owned'

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 02:09:54 -0500

Speaking on the lines of WineX/Cedega, I'd highly recommend
CrossoverOffice by CodeWeavers. It's about $30 (US) and is awesome for
someone who doesn't quite get Linux and misses their Windows apps. It
will install a bunch of software right out of the box and supports
hundreds more with little effort. They have a compatibility forum that
helps decide if the program you'd like to install will work with WINE.
They even offer a free trial, fully-functional at that.

Website and more information here:
 - http://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover/