Security Basics mailing list archives

AW: AW: Two VPN clients on one computer

From: Meidinger Chris <chris.meidinger () badenit de>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:52:14 +0100

Hi Predrag,

to be honest, i just installed them both. I've done it on win2k as well as
winxp.

Try changing the order of installation -- i.e. installing one first or the
other. I am pretty sure i installed cisco first, but i'm not 100% sure.

Make sure that the native windows IPSec services are deaktiviert, that's
vital for cisco vpnclient. As for the checkpoint client, i find it to be
*extremly* tolerant.

Other clients, like lancom, netscreen, sentinel and so on usually need to
trade services. Make sure that only one is running at one time. Use batch
scripts for this.

Cheers,

Chris