Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Monitor connected IP's

From: "Corey Watts-Jones" <cwattsjones () rogers com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:19:41 -0500

If you want logged responses for this, I suggest installing the PortReporter
service available from MS's page. It requires pretty much no overhead and
logs port usage to a txt file with the IPs listed as well. That however
makes a logfile on each machine. If you wanted to streamline the process,
writing a simple batch to do a network file copy to the one server or
console machine you sit at.

Just an option. :)

Corey Watts-Jones